Customer Service Forms

For any other service forms not listed below, please contact your LBL Agent or our Policyowner Service Department.

Policyowner Service Request (Form 7000-0508) used to request:

  • Change Address
  • Change Beneficiary
  • Change Name
  • Request Lost or Duplicate Policy

Annuity Distributions (Form 7200-0211) used to request:

  • Systematic Withdrawal Plans
  • Required Minimum Distributions (for tax qualified accounts)
  • Annuitization Plans

Life Service Form (Form LBL PHS) used to request:

  • Beneficiary, Name, Owner Change
  • Change of Address

Providing Quality Financial Products
Since 1958